Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Christy's Bachelorette Party...

My sister-in-law Amy and I worked really hard on the decorations for this party. We had so much fun shopping for things and putting everything up. We were really proud of ourselves.


These little flip flop strings are hard to work with.
They are really cute, but I don't recommend them.

This was our food table. I had never thought of utilizing this space
in my kitchen for a food table until Amy suggested it. Thank you Amy for the tip.

Christy was so surprised to see all of the work that we did.


We played a board game, and found out a lot of funny
things about each other. It was loads of laughs.


Here is a shot of Christy opening her gifts.

After gifts we rolled out the sleeping bags for chick flicks.
The party was so much fun. We laughed till we cried, and ate loads of junk food.




No comments: