Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mesquite ISD Job Fair...



Today I went to the Mesquite ISD job fair, and had a really positive experience. There were so many people there that recognized me from substitute teaching. I got to have some really long conversations with a few principals (which at a job fair is a really good thing). They all asked me where I was doing my student teaching, and who my mentor teacher was. When I told them they all knew who she was. Doors can really be opened to you when you have a good mentor. I think that the day was really productive, and now the praying really becomes fervent. I want to be at the school that God wants me to be at. So I am asking that you guys who read my blogs keep me in your prayers as well. Everything will work out great, I have faith!

No comments: