Friday, February 13, 2009

To Woman...

I thought that everyone would enjoy this little story. My husband is not always known for being very romantic, and I always have to remind him about special events like Valentine's Day. Normally he would wait until the last minute, and not put much effort into a making it special. This year I was pleasantly surprised. Thomas had gone to play pool with his buddy Luke, and I was supposed to spend the evening home by myself. When I walked into the kitchen, I found my card and the movie that I really wanted waiting for me on the counter. The card said to woman, which I thought was really funny. He had to keep his usual humor in the situation. I was really touched that he would surprise me like that. I immediately started calling people to brag on Thomas. The card was even signed with love, Thomas.


Here is a shot of the movie FireProof.
It is a really touching story about a
married couple who find God and allow
Him to heal their marriage. Thomas even
watched the movie with me when he got home.

Here is a shot of the front of the card.
Romantic Right?


Here is the funny part. This is actually an anniversary card for someone who got married on Valentine's Day! Even though he really didn't read the card, Thomas still got a big kiss, and an e for effort. I loved my present, and the surprise that came with it. Thank you Thomas. I love and appreciate you!




No comments: