Monday, February 16, 2009

I Love Jose????

Here is a story that you might think is just crazy and off the wall, but I found it hilarious. Christy, Mark, the boys, Daniel and Evelyn were all at our house last night. The boys were in my room watching a movie. Everyone kind of wandered in there. I looked down at the floor and saw a folded piece of paper. I wondered how in the world it got there. The funny thing is what the note said when I opened it up.

It was a love note to someone named Jose! I laughed with everybody, and made jokes about this crazy note I found on my bedroom floor. After the initial laughs were over I started to wonder how that note ended up where it did. I didn't have any kids at school who had crushes, so I knew that it had not come in with me. Here is the really funny part...


It belonged to Kevin!
Kevin had found the note out in Nanny's front yard, and carried with him in his pocket. When I showed Christy the note he saw it and yelled, "Hey, that's mine!" I just had to blog about this because it was crazy and off the wall. You never know what kids will find and decide to keep!
Ha Ha!


No comments: