Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crazy Cat!

Lately, my cat Gabby has been playing in my pantry cabinets. I have come home and found everything from a potato to plastic forks on my living room floor. The other day when I came home, I found this. The first picture is of Gabby being apologetic and loving.

This was all that was left of my roll of paper towels.

Gabby jumps from the floor to the stove and gets into my pantry cabinets.


Remnants of the paper towels, and a bottle of spices
that Gabby thought would be fun to play with.


I didn't do it!
Needless to say, Thomas and I have decided to buy latches for the cabinets. Sorry to ruin your fun Gabby! Sometimes pets are just like little kids.













1 comment:

Amy Gabbard said...

I have Karsee right now who likes to take all the DVD's out of the TV stand and books off the shelf. I am glad you blogged.