Friday, December 19, 2008

Have you ever just wanted to wear pajamas to work?

There are some mornings when I don't feel like getting out of bed when that alarm goes off. Today I got to have a little fun. I have been subbing at the same school for three days now. I love these types of assignments because you really get to know the kids that you are working with. Since today was the last day of school before Christmas vacation, all of the kindergarten classes wore their pajamas to school today, and I got to too! It was a lot of fun. We served the kiddos cookies and milk while they watched the Polar Express movie. This seems to be a fun activity that a lot of schools are beginning to do at Christmas time. The kids loved it. Although, I did catch a few of them sliding down the halls in their slippers.

No comments: