Friday, September 12, 2008

Oops my mistake...

Normally when we leave the house for an extended amount of time we put Daisy in the utility room to keep her out of trouble. However, sometimes when we go somewhere for an hour or so we leave her out with no problems. Last night I went to visit Thomas at work because he was getting some overtime and I missed him. I thought that I would only be gone for a little while so I did not put Daisy up. After I visited him for a while I went over to Nanny's. Evelyn was in town so I stayed to visit there for a while. After about two hours I realized that I had left Daisy out. Oh no, I thought, what am I going to find when I get home? I found the picture above.

Daisy got bored and tore up the cat's bed.


Does she look guilty or what?

I had foam all over my living room. I didn't punish her because it was my fault. I just said Oops my mistake, and cleaned up the mess.

No comments: