Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Antics of My Animals

Isn't she cute?
Today my girls had me laughing. I wasn't actually able to get a picture of it in time, but Gabby did something pretty funny this morning. I decided that I wanted some toast for breakfast, and I hadn't had the chance to put everything away yet. I walked back into the kitchen to clean up after myself, and Gabby had her head in the butter bowel licking it. I called her name, and she thought she was in trouble. She headed straight for her hiding spot on the fridge. Of course this means that I have to buy new butter! Her head was all the way in the container!
Daisy had to have a bath for her return trip to the vet this afternoon. She was less than thrilled to be all wet and soapy. Because I only had 30 minutes to get her to the vet, I decided to use my hair dryer on her after the initial towel drying. The hair dryer terrified her! It didn't go so well.

Daisy getting her bath

Thomas went with us to the vet today. Daisy did a little better with him there than she does when I take her by herself. She sat all cuddled in his lap in the waiting room. She shook the whole time. Then when we were in the examining area she recognized the vet's voice. As soon as she heard the doctor talking she was trying to jump off the table and get away! Poor baby. They are so nice at the vet's office I don't know why she always gets so scared.

Daisy seeking the comfort of Daddy's arms in the waiting area at the vet.

Animals have so much personality! My life would be pretty dull

without my girls and their funny antics.

No comments: