Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Typical Saturday Afternoon

Today was a pretty normal Saturday for me. It was Thomas' Saturday to work, so I had the house to myself. I slept late, and then started the laundry. I finally went grocery shopping this afternoon. The cupboards were pretty bare because I hadn't gone full blown grocery shopping for about a month. I hate to grocery shop!! It's not so bad when Thomas goes with me because he loads and lugs everything. I don't like the loading and lugging part! Today I waited until he got home from work to go. I shopped by myself, and did all the putting away of the groceries when I got home. I was fortunate that Thomas unloaded the car for me. I only had to do half of the part that I don't like.Once everything was done, I started dinner and did some more laundry. It was a pretty typical Saturday, nothing interesting to report.

No comments: