Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Doggies don't like medicine either...


Daisy under my legs hiding

My dog Daisy had to go to the vet about two weeks ago because she had ear mites. Daisy hates the vet's office, and I literally have to drag my poor baby in the door. She also hates the medicine that we have to put in her ears. As you can see in the picture above, as soon as she sees the bag of medicine she goes and hides under whatever she can find.


This is Daisy cowering because she knows we are about to put medication in her ears.


The look she is giving me says it all, "Mommy this is so mean!"


This is the funny part. After the medicine is in, Daisy rolls around on whatever she can find and tries to get it out. Poor baby! Next week we go back for a recheck to make sure the mites are gone. She forgave Thomas though. We always give her a treat afterwards.

So it's not just kids who don't like their medicine, it's dogs too!!

No comments: