Thursday, August 21, 2008

Are dogs really a kid's best friend?



This week my sister-in law Amy and her boys Kaden and Karson have been here for a visit. All week I have been rescuing Kaden's toys from Daisy's mouth, and none of them have been damaged.
One of the outings that we went on over the course of the week was a trip to the dollar store. Kaden found a ball and bought it with his own money. He loved that ball and played and played with it. We thought that it was really cute when Daisy started to push the ball around with her nose, and try to pick it up in her mouth. No problem right? Wrong!! Take a look for yourself.




Poor Baby!! He was so upset.

Later that day, I made sausage rolls for everyone to enjoy. We warned Kaden to be careful because Daisy has a bad habit of stealing food. Well, he accidentally dropped his food, and Daisy gobbled it up!

Poor little guy. He had two run-ins in on day. So now I wonder if I should ask myself, are dogs really a kid's best friend?

No comments: